1. For prepaid sessions, form of payment must be received by the scheduled session time. If it is not, then the session will be rescheduled.
2. Sessions are 60 minutes long, with two 5 minute breaks (if needed) to get a water refill or to go to the rest room.
3. Before you sign up for Smart Student, child and adult must fill out a questionnaire, so that Smart Student can get to know the child better, and to find out what issues are most concerning.
4. If a child does not appear online for a session that is pre-paid each week, there is no charge. After two weeks without receiving payment, Smart Student will assume you are no longer interested in using our services. Pre-paid money for 5, 10 or 15 will be refunded after two consecutively missed sessions.
5. If child is more than ten minutes late for a session, money will not be refunded. Session will go till the end of the appointed hour, and make up time is not available. (Extreme or emergency circumstances may be considered.)
6. If child is unable to make a session but would like to continue using Smart Student, rescheduling requests must be made at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled session.
7. Refunds are not available for sessions that were previously conducted. Refunds are available for missed or cancelled sessions.